Mark Your Calendars!
Our favorite time of the year is right around the corner! The 34th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival in Macon, GA kicks off on March 17-April 3, 2016.
Parades, concerts, contests, sporting events, road races, amazing foods, carnival rides, and so many more unique events that you can only find at Cherry Blossom Fest! Since there are endless events going on in Downtown Macon, we've compiled a list of our favorite must-do's during Cherry Blossom Festival:
- "Pink is the New Green" Cherry Blossom Festival Kickoff Party - The "Pinkest Party on Earth" will kickoff on St. Patrick's Day in style.
- Ceelo Green in Concert in Macon GA - Five-time Grammy winning artist will perform at the Cox Capitol Theatre in Macon!
- Lee Fields & The Expressions in Concert - Enjoy some R&B and soul music at the Cox Capitol Theatre in Macon!
- Ocmulgee Duck Dash - Cheer these rubber ducks down the Ocmulgee River. One lucky duck will win $1,000!
- Xpogo - Pogo extreme stunt team. You won't see this everyday!
- Bed Race - An event that makes Macon...Macon. Check out this old-fashioned event on Cherry Street!
- Food Truck Frenzy - Gourmet food trucks is a must-do for good eats!
- Party on The Green - Enjoy family time and fireworks on The Green at Wesleyan College!
- Dave Rawlings Machine - Another fun country-rock concert at The Cox!
- Magnolia Soap Box Derby - One of the highlights on the entire festival - Macon's famous Soap Box Derby. 30+ teams will race down Magnolia Street in crazy custom cars.
View all of the events and activities that will be going on March 17-April 3 at Macon's Cherry Blossom Festival: cherryblossom.com/events